BtC @BMCC

Here is a space for sharing reactions to the readings and ideas about how we incorporate those readings and our discussions into our curriculum or other work in the BMCC community.

3 thoughts on “BtC @BMCC

1. Page Dougherty Delano

This is exciting, that we have a space to share ideas, articles, and our thoughts about our current seminar. I spoke with a colleague in the English Dept. who was very excited about this work, but couldn’t apply this semester. (She had worked at Guttman, where the total f/t faculty was small enough that they could all meet for a book discussion!). I’m hoping she’ll do so for the next one, in the fall, and that this project has an ongoing and larger impact.

1. Patricia Mathews

Hello all, Glad to see a space for BtC! I had to find my info to log in since I hadn’t used the commons for so long. Thank you Megan for setting this up! and thank you Frank who worked with Megan.
    One question, how do we separate the info that we share as the coordinating team from info on content? Thanks Page for logging in.
    Page’s comment is one that we should be sharing among the 4 of us but we should keep this separated, right?